We believe in:
- The Unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, redemption and final judgment.
- The divine inspiration and trustworthiness of the Holy Scripture as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct, as revealed by the Holy Spirit.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from the guilt and penalty and the dominion of evil by Jesus Christ the Incarnate Son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, His ascension, His mediatorial work and His personal return in power and glory.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit in the believer. The one Holy universal Church, which is the Body of Christ to which all true believers belong and in which they are united through the Spirit of God.
- The resurrection of the Body and the life everlasting.
We declare our personal faith in Jesus Christ as our Savior, Lord and God.